- New Listings
- Search for Homes
- About Us
Get A Plan & Ask Yourself A Few Questions:
• Where do you want to live?
• Do you want to be close to schools, shopping, or work?
• What kind of house would you like (need)?
• Are you looking for a particular style?
• How many bedrooms and bathrooms do you want?
• Do you want a yard?
• How much house can you afford?
• Have you consulted a Realtor ® or mortgage professional to determine the size of the mortgage you would qualify for?
Be Prepared & Get Organized:
• Pull a credit report on yourself and make sure the information is accurate. If you find any errors take steps to correct them immediately.
• Start browsing homes via our website search link to get a feel for what is on the market and pricing.
• Visit open houses on the weekend. It doesn’t cost anything to look. Contact us when you are ready for a private showing.
• Start saving money – you’ll need to have cash on hand for a down payment and closing costs.
• Don’t incur any additional debt.
• Pay down your credit cards – and don’t apply for any new ones.
• Don’t make any major purchases on credit – buy the furniture or car later.
Get Connected & Hire a Realtor®:
Working with an experienced Metro Realty professional to buy your home is a good idea for several reasons:
• It’s FREE. Buyers do not pay for agent representation.
• We are familiar with the properties on the market and will match homes to your needs and desires.
• We analyze your financial situation to help you determine how much you can afford.
• We are familiar with the FULL process and can guide you along the way.
• We can easily access information on all properties listed for sale by Realtors in your area. Remember, you cannot see all the information available online. Many times homes will have multiple offers, require an offer by a certain time/date OR require a certain type of financing or need major repairs. This information is NOT marketed to the public in most cases.
• We can set up appointments for you to see homes that interest you. This is a time saver for you vs. contacting individual listing agents and having to adhere to THEIR schedule.
• We help you complete all the necessary paperwork when it comes time to make an offer.
• We will guide through the contract process and make sure each step is done in a timely manner. coordinating with sellers, mortgage professionals, appraisers and the title company on your behalf.
• We attend your inspections, walk thru and closing.
Metro Realty Partners
118 Vintage Park Blvd, Suite 123, Houston, TX 77020
Email: [email protected]